Selective Naturals Country Loops
Selective Naturals Country Loops are delicious and nutritious rabbit and guinea pig treats that perfectly complement the Selective food and hay range. With high fibre and no added sugars, they are also ideal for pet chinchillas and degus. It’s the tasty, healthy way to treat your pets.
- With Timothy Hay & Carrot
- Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus
- Perfect for hand feeding, interaction and bonding
- Rich in natural ingredients
- High in fibre – 14%
- Truly tasty with no added sugars
- No artificial colours
- Linseed for healthy skin and shiny coats
The Naturally Indulgent and Healthy Way to Treat Your Pets
Science Selective is the widest range of veterinary recommended species-specific foods formulated to meet the nutritional needs of small furry pets. Now treating small pets can be healthy as well as delicious too, with Selective Naturals. These Country Loops with Timothy Hay and Carrot are tasty baked treats made fresh from our bakery in the heart of Suffolk and are high in fibre with no added sugar – ideal for small pet herbivores.
Also try the five other delicious treats in the Selective Naturals pet treats range:
- Garden Sticks with Pea & Mint
- Forest Sticks with Blackberry & Chamomile
- Woodland Loops with Dandelion & Rosehip
- Meadow Loop with Timothy Hay & Thyme
- Harvest Loops with Apple, Peanut & Linseed
Selective Naturals Country Loops Feeding Guide:
Feed as a tasty treat to complement your pet’s regular diet. Allow 1-2 treats per day, depending on the size of your pet. Before and after opening please store in a cool, dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
Wheat flour, ground timothy hay, ground dried locust beans, dried carrot, soya oil, linseeds, ground peas.
Crude Protein (min) 7.0%, Crude Fat (min) 2.0%, Crude fibre (max) 14.0%, Moisture (max) 11.0%.