Win a Years Supply of Small Pet Food Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: Supreme Petfoods Ltd.
2. This prize draw is open for entry to residents within Supreme Petfood Ltd distributors’ countries over 16 years, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw. To find out more about our distributors please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Promotion Period: Enter between Tuesday 29th June – Sunday 4th July 2021 inclusive.
4. To enter: To enter this free prize draw you must like this post and add your feedback about our products in the comments selection on the post. Competition is running on Facebook and Instagram; only one entry will be counted per person.
6. The Prize: There will be two winners announced on Monday 5th July 2021, one from Facebook and one from Instagram social media posts. The winners will receive a year’s supply of Supreme Science Selective pet food for their pet of choice within our recommended daily allowance guidelines. Plus 4 boxes of Selective Naturals Treats and 2kg of Timothy Hay.
7. Entry open to the following countries: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Malaysia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, UK, USA.
8. Winner Selection: The draw will close at midnight on Sunday 4th July 2021 and two winners will be selected at random.
9. Winner Notification: Winners will be announced on the Supreme Petfoods Facebook page and Instagram profile after the entries have closed.
10. The prize will be dispatched to each winner’s address within 28 days.
11. The winners may be required to participate in relevant publicity associated with the prize draw.
12. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. By accepting the prize, all winners will also be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. Data Protection: Personal data provided will be used for the purpose of the prize draw and in accordance with these terms and conditions by the Promoter.
14. You are providing your information to Supreme Petfoods Ltd. Supreme Petfoods Ltd will use these details solely for the purposes noted in the terms and conditions above.
15. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries into the prize draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the prize draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
16. The Promoter may refuse to award the prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incomplete entries, or effects of hackers, failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in information or any technical or human error, which may occur in processing the entries. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter, and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any errors that are beyond the control of the Promoter. In the event the prize draw is compromised by any cause beyond the control of the Promoter (including, but not limited to, hackers and viruses) which, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security or fairness of the prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate all or part of the prize draw.
20. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this prize draw, as solely determined by the Promoter, will be disqualified.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or of accepting the prize.
22. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other prize alternative.
23. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if, for circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equivalent value.
24. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The prize draw is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.